Schedule & Fees
Lessons can be arranged for individuals or groups. Sessions are normally 0900-1130 or 1300-1530. If you wish to book as a group at a different time, or book an individual lesson, please contact us to discuss further.
- Group Lesson - OR 25 per person per lesson (approx 2.5 hours). Maximum group size is 10 persons.
- Individual Lesson - please contact us for more details.
- Video analysis is available.
- You will be provided with drinking water, board (designed especially for learners) and rash vest.
- You need to bring suncream - the sun is very intense in Salalah. A hat is strongly recommended. You should also have your own bathing costume of course.
Fitness and swimming ability
- For beginners, a high level of fitness is not required.
- You should be able to swim 25m in a pool (beginners lessons are carried out in waist deep water).
- All necessary precautions are taken to ensure you have a safe and enjoyable surf experience. Your instructor is a qualified surf instructor and beach lifeguard. See the About Us page for more information about your instructor.